01. Welcome to Nature Center Magazine. We are all anxious to learn a little bit about you. Tell us what your blog is all about.
My blog is a writing of mine. Mainly dealing something with nature be it living things or non living things.
02. Everyone has their own unique story about what gave them the idea to start blogging. What is yours?
I found that nature is the most wonderful thing that I can find.
Something that I cannot answer it in books why the living things are
born or lived in such. For the non living things, it is also another
creation by God. Esp. those mountains, rivers and their shapes. The
greeneries of different places, they are all different, no body can
plant or create them except by God. They are so unique to my eyes,
that I wish to share with people who come to read my blog.
03. What do you enjoy about nature and what benefits do you derive from it?
When I am in the nature, either hiking or watching birds or viewing
mountains or volcano craters, I just find them awesome. Among the
trees, flowers, grasses and plants, I find myself so refreshing and
the memories are still there. It come to such that I wish to stay
nearer to them over each weekend.
04. Each of us has our own way of being with nature. Some people hike, some take pictures, and some climb trees. How do you experience nature?
When I was younger, I liked to climb many fruit trees and enjoy eating
the fruits high up in the trees esp. in the afternoon. But now, I
like to take pictures and enjoying the different nature the come into
05. Tell us about the most exciting or scary nature related thing that ever happened to you.
1) My encounterment with the poisonous snakes esp. the cobras and the
rats eating snakes when I was younger.
2) Just few weeks back, I experienced the hot spring or rather the hot
gases from the mountains - in Yuanming Mountain Taiwan. Beitou Hot
spring areas. They are damn hot and scary to my eyes! They are like
the hell to me!
06. If you were to take us on a nature tour of your area where would you take us first?
To the mountains to view the different types of trees, plants, flowers.
At the same time, I will take you all to view the different beaches in
my areas either. They are just wonderful when the sun either rises or
set. And the lashing waves against some rocky sea beaches and the
breeze blowing towards one!
Describe what we would see.
You would probably see lots of beautiful trees of different shapes,
types and plants. flowers etc. Insects, birds and others along the
trail. If to the sea, sure one will see something different in
different beaches. Esp. the waves, sand, the sun and the animals that
found along the beaches.
07. If you could visit any nature spot in the world, what would it be? Tell us why.
Mt. Himalayas but that is only a dream. Though I can see there must
be lots of animals, greeneries and mountains peak to view. Something
that is different.
08. Each blogger has gained their own insight into writing a blog. What have you learned that you would like to share with other bloggers?
I learnt more about nature besides what I have seen through blogging
and sharing blogs with bloggers. Some nature may not be seen by others
while same to mine or vice versa. Through blogging about nature, I
feel I have a good duty to preserve nature even more and love more.
09. Where can our readers find you? Give us the name and a link to your blog. If you have more than one to share, we would all like that too.
10. Is there anything we have not discussed that you would like to add?
I don't think there is much to say, except anything do I have to add?
so long everyone will dutifully or loyally preserve nature n care more
about it than destroying it before our mother earth is crying or
exploding. After visiting the many science centres in Taiwan, I feel
that the inner crust of our earth is so hot that it will explode at
any time. With the extreme development, many nature are destroyed to
pave way for developments, thus in every corner in their country, they
will try to preserve the environment as naturally as possible and
without doubt, they also preserve their rivers to the cleanest as I
seldom see rubbish in the river.
I always wish I can stay in a cool environment of about 23-26 C for
the whole year round. But doubt whether this mother earth has such
Thank you, Dew, for taking a nature walk with us. I am sure most of us agree that we should "leave no footprint" in nature. I must say however that I would definitely want to see a real cobra.
Do you write a nature related blog and you'd like to be interviewed by Nature Center Magazine? Click the link and let us know who you are and that you'd like to be featured in a Nature Walk: Interview Me.